Announcing La Grange Illinois’ Food Festivals, Farmer’s Market, Getaways, Art & Craft Fairs
For those of you who are new to the La Grange area, you may not realize the depth of events and appeal offered to a multitude of tastes. As a seasoned La Grange area resident, real estate broker Nancy Miller of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage has the inside scoop. Whether you’re considering purchasing your new home in or around La Grange, or if you’ve owned your area house for years, there’s always something new to enjoy here.
Upcoming Spring & Summer 2018 LGBA Events
La Grange Restaurant Week—February 28-March 8
- La Grange has become a “go to” for the culinary savvy. Enjoy 9 days of delicious value-priced menus at some of La Grange, Illinois’ most sought-eats.
La Grange Outdoor Farmers Market—May 10-October 25
- This award-winning market is operational from 7am to 1pm on Thursdays. Seek out your farm-fresh staples and find new artisan favorites.
Girlfriends Getaway—April 28
- Explore La Grange as you shop and stroll at dozens of unique destinations. Stores will roll out the red carpet and stay open late including some great activities and special savings, too.
Summer Art Project
- A special on-going art fair of sorts, enjoy unique pieces of art at storefronts this summer as part of an outdoor art exhibit. Local business sponsor the art pieces and secure professional and amateur local artists to design and paint them.
La Grange Carnival—June 1-3
- Summer “unofficially” begins in La Grange when the La Grange Carnival heads to town. Rides, games, live music and food for 3 straight days. You’re sure to consider calling La Grange home is you haven’t already.
44th Annual La Grange Craft Fair—July 13-15
- Just named one of the top craft shows in the country! Nearly 200 artisans from throughout the Midwest will sell one-of-a-kind items and hand-crafted goods.
Endless Summerfest—August 3-5
- Great live bands, carnival thrill rides, food & beverage tents, classic cars and great kids activities capture the essence of summer at this lively music festival in Gordon Park held in partnership with the Park District of La Grange.
La Grange Sidewalk Sale—August 25-26
- You’ll love the bargains as our merchants clear their shelves for new fall merchandise. Get ready for big savings, real deals and bargains galore at our end-of-season Sidewalk Sale at participating merchants.
West End Arts Festival—September 8-9
- This juried fine arts festival is a popular end-of-the-summer event for the community as well as for high-caliber artists from across the country.
View the Full LGBA 2018 Signature Events Calendar Here
If you are looking to buy a home in the Western Suburbs of Chicago, and the list of events here is enticing you to look closer at La Grange, contact Nancy Miller at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in La Grange, IL for solid real estate guidance that you can trust. Nancy’s knowledge of La Grange and the surrounding towns of La Grange Park, Western Springs, Countryside, and Brookfield is unmatched. So whether you are looking for an area to downsize to or are looking for a place to start your homeownership path, when it comes to real estate, “let Miller move you.”